2023 Yamaha TT-R TT-R230
LEAVE NO TRAIL UNTAMED
Easy to ride and easy to maintain, the super-capable TT-R230 delivers proven performance.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height result in superb maneuverability and responsive handling for beginner or intermediate riders.
- ADVANCED REAR SUSPENSION: A linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- TRAIL-READY FRONT FORK: The 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: Generous 11.6 inches of ground clearance is enough to handle almost any trail.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- DUAL DISC BRAKING SYSTEM: The 220mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brakes provide powerful, confident stops.
- MX-STYLE WHEELS AND TIRES: Full size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: The 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power that is perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders. The super-reliable electric start adds quick-start convenience.
- SIX-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- FREE-FLOWING INTAKE: The YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- FOREST-FRIENDLY EXHAUST: The lightweight exhaust includes a quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Long gripper seat is low, comfortable and allows for easy rider movement.
- RACING STYLING: Team Yamaha-inspired colors and graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive, motocross styling.
- GRIPPY FOOT PEGS: Large folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- FORK PROTECTION: Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: YZ-inspired looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke produces predictable, broad power making the TT-R230 a great choice for both beginner and intermediate riders.
- RACING-DERIVED ERGONOMICS: The competition-style flat seat and tank junction position the rider for greater mobility.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: With a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
- TRAIL-READY DIMENSIONS: The low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trail bike that's accessible for a wide range of riders.
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: The steel, diamond-type frame design means great handling and strength.